Saturday, April 30, 2016

Factorio


Hello fellow Geeks,
      I know I have not done a game review in forever but lets change that. One game that I have become addicted to is Factorio. This game is an amazing resources gathering game where you have to control your own factory. The farther you get into the game the harder it gets. The more you expand the more pollution you create which is really bad. It is not bad for the environment but because there are enemies that get provoked from it. You will have to expand because the resources will dry out. There is everything you could think of in this game and it only takes 234 mega bytes to download! This is amazing if you have a slow download speed and just need a game with little memory use. I would have to say that this game has defintly hit the top ten of my favorite games of all time. It still needs work, but it is worth the twenty bucks.

-Hans Solo

No comments:

Post a Comment